1 OCTOBER 2020, TUESDAY
9.15am - Opening address
Aditi Sharma Kalra
Human Resources Online
PREPARING FOR THE POST PANDEMIC WORLD BUSINESS AND HR
9.20am - Inside the boardroom: Positioning HR as a strategic enabler through changing business environment
- Exploring key opportunities and ways HR can collaborate with C-suite leaders to overcome business downturn.
- Discover how organisations have leveraged limited human capital resources to accommodate to the economic uncertainty.
- Defining what the new norm means for the business and how HR can lead the way forward.
Chief Executive Officer
Home Credit Indonesia
10.10am - Recession management: The impact on HR
- Identifying the megatrends that will shape the world of work tomorrow.
- The need to protect and grow your skill set to emerge stronger in times of uncertainty.
- Capitalising on the gig economy to bring in specialised skills at affordable costs.
10.40am - Refreshment break
10.50am - Navigating uncertainty: Strengthening the capabilities of the HR function to become a trusted advisor to the CEO
- Providing diagnosis of the workplace talent via intelligent tools and offering immediate solutions to curb the issue.
- Possessing analytical thinking skills to get the depth of thinking, linked to the bigger business goals.
- What are the elements of future leaders from a purpose and value perspective?
Group Chief Human Capital Officer
FOSTERING A THRIVING BUSINESS MODEL
11.30am - Prepare your planning cycle early centered around your Talent as a subset
- Re branding HR to CEG (Colleague Experience Group) and what does that mean for CEG, the workforce and the business?
- Starting your planning cycle early to ensure the business remains capable and well prepared.
- Driving your people agenda through a business lens enabling the business to meet its objectives.
12.10pm - Lunch
1.10pm - People-centric design: Propelling effective organisations through a purpose-led approach
- Empowering employees to become meaningful contributors to the organisation. Empowering employees to become meaningful contributors to the organisation.
- Leveraging on a strategic framework that improves communication and increases buy-in from employees.
- Strengthening relationships and alignment between leaders and employees.
AdNovum Singapore and Vietnam
1.50pm - Getting your hands dirty: Acknowledging hands-on business leaders as a value add and shaping the organisational culture
- How Edelman walks the talk and is constantly on the lookout to elevate its cultural experience for its employees?
- Driving innovation from the top to lead and champion management of talent within the organisation.
- Establishing trust as the new currency and driving culture, beginning from its leaders.
2.30pm - Refreshment break
2.55pm - Purpose-driven mission: Driving workplace satisfaction by putting meaning back into work
- How can you instil job satisfaction among employees beyond the job role?
- Designing a culture that employees are proud to be part of.
- Leveraging on a safe and open culture to close the gap between performance delivery and what employees want.
Unza Vitalis (Wipro)
3.30pm - End of day one