21 OCTOBER 2020, WEDNESDAY
9.15am - Opening address
Aditi Sharma Kalra
Human Resources Online
ACCELERATE: LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT
9.20am - Mentor-guided approach: Anchoring strong leadership to motivate the workforce
- C-suite talk and conveying the right message about learning organisation-wide.
- With personalised learning moving away from training calendar, how can HR strategically balance the economies of scale for mentor training?
- Measuring readiness of leaders to engage in motivation learning.
Siti Aishah Lassim
Chief Human Resources Officer
10.25am - Workforce up skilling: Integrating talent development frameworks into succession planning strategy
- Identifying talent gaps between learning and talent management objectives.
- Collaborating with the business to ensure alignment of talent development outputs to overall business objectives.
- Focusing on people development to help employees see their future with the organisation.
Director, Talent Management
10.55am - Refreshment break
11.05am - The science of changing workplace: Exploring employee habits that are revolutionising the future of work
- Delving into greater insights on employee interaction and engagement in the office.
- Discussing employees’ collaboration methods and how work patterns are changing.
- Discovering the answers to frequently asked questions through this session with a prominent HR figure.
Global Training Transformation, UK
11.45am - Bridging the gap: Tackling skill shortages and talent scarcity in the fourth industrial revolution
- Partnering with education to influence and drive the teaching of the right skills in future talent.
- Leveraging alternative and personalised career pathways to develop the skills needed.
- Overcoming skills shortages through cross-industry and cross-sector collaborations.
Regional HR Director
12.15pm - Lunch
ACCELERATE: PEOPLE ANALYTICS
1.15pm - The power of people data: Enhancing your talent management and workforce planning with predictive HR analytics
- Positioning HR at the forefront of business and the provider of business intelligence.
- Exploring how employee’ insights can shape business strategies and long-term development.
- Leveraging people analytics to enhance your talent management and workforce planning
Global Head, People Data, Analytics and Planning
1.45pm - Looking outside in with the digital lens: Challenging stakeholders using data to drive effectiveness at a profit margin level
- Engaging in constructive debates with stakeholders to test your digital strategy and validate results.
- Is your HR team motivated by affiliation or a sense of achievement in terms of ROI?
- Working backwards from revenue perspective to long-term profit sustainability using people centric data results.
Chua Chai Ping
2.20pm - Refreshment break
2.30pm - The people-data inequality problem: Leveraging operational data principles to improve employee experience
- Powering up O data analytics capabilities to extract deep insight into the organisational health to develop better employee engagement programs and support.
- Enhancing the use of people analytics to personalise and enhance employee experience, which can radically improve a company’s bottom line.
- Learning how to maximise and mature your employee X data through O data principles and best practices
2.55pm - Pushing performance management boundaries: Driving business profitability through a three-pronged mobile app
- Infusing hybrid rewards focusing on both extrinsic and intrinsic motivation to drive performance.
- Promoting workplace health and employee engagement to increase revenue.
- Aligning your business objectives to employees task in order to achieve bottom line business productivity.
3.30pm - End of day two