Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Is lunch provided?
Yes. Morning refreshments, lunch and tea breaks are included in your registration package.
Can we choose our seats at the conference?
Yes. For this conference, we operate on a free seating basis.
What do I have to bring to the conference?
Bring yourself, a positive and open attitude towards learning, a shawl/business jacket and your business cards for registration. If you are attending solely as a delegate, you are not required to prepare a presentation.
What if I would like to bring a colleague or a friend along?
We offer attractive group discounts! Contact us for more information.
When and where is this event held?
The event date is 26-27 November in Pullman Bangkok Grande Sukhumvit, Bangkok Thailand.
How much does it cost to attend?
Additional questions to consider:
- Can I cancel my registration?
- All confirmed registrations cannot be cancelled. For unforeseen circumstances, you will be issued with a credit ticket to attend another conference organised by Human Resources Online. Please contact us for more information.
- What if I can’t attend at the last minute?
- Please contact us for more information.
- How do I apply to be a speaker?
- Please complete the form here to apply to be a speaker.
- How do I apply to be a sponsor?
- Please complete the form here and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
- I want to attend! How can I?
- What time will the conference start/end?
- The conference will start at 8.30am and end at 5.30pm on both days.
I do not live in Bangkok. Can I attend?
Yes! International attendees are welcome.
I require a visa to visit – can you prepare an invitation letter for me for visa processing purposes?
Definitely. After you have registered, approach your account manager with the information required in the invitation letter.
Will we get the presentation materials?
Yes, depending on speakers’ consent. The link to download materials will be sent to you upon successful completion of online feedback form after the conference.
What payment modes are there?
The following forms of payment are accepted: American Express, Visa, Mastercard, wire transfer and cheque.
What is the dress code?
Business casual for all events, but we recommend bringing a sweater with you.
Is there free Wi-Fi?
Free Wi-Fi will be provided if the hotel provides it.
Can I take photos or videos during the conference?
Yes you may take photos discreetly without the use of flash. Video recordings are not permitted.
Be the first to know what’s coming up! Sign Up for our newsletter to get the latest news and events related to Human Resources Online.