11 October 2023
9am – 5pm
Corporate Wellbeing Asia IS HAPPENING IN
ABOUT CORPORATE WELLBEING ASIA
In marking World Mental Health Day on 10 October, Human Resources Online is honoured to bolster progress in this field by launching Corporate Wellbeing Asia 2023.
This brand-new management conference focuses on wellbeing as a holistic organisational imperative – from employee advocacy to resilience; the role of chief wellbeing officers to physiological impact of navigating a tough economic climate; and, the role of technology in supporting wellness in a hybrid workplace.
You can look forward to hearing from HR leaders and wellness champions on stage, discussing the burning wellbeing issues in their organisations during this senior-level one-day programme. Off stage, you will benefit from roundtable conversations with cross-industry peers, networking with the 100+ attendees, and learning about forward-facing wellness solutions by our sponsors.
This event is complimentary, by-invite only, and open solely to CHROs, HR leaders, health & wellness leaders, and C-suite practitioners, to ensure a valuable experience for all attendees. Please register your interest to attend (below) and our team will be in touch with you to confirm your registration.
We look forward to welcoming you at this inaugural event!
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE PROGRAMME
KEY THEMES OF DISCUSSION
- Wellbeing technology: A game-changer in employee wellness and productivity?
- Prioritising mental health: Addressing burnout and the stigma attached to mental illness
- Hybrid vs facetime: How engagement initiatives have evolved while mitigating risk to social wellbeing
- Chronic financial stress impacting productivity: How can companies support employees’ financial wellbeing?
- Self-service and a la carte wellbeing packages: Why a one-size-fits-all approach may not be the best
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
If you’re leading HR, wellness, occupational health, rewards or performance for your organisation, Corporate Wellbeing Asia will benefit you and your team.
The conference has been curated specifically to benefit:
- HR leaders – CHROs, heads of HR, SVP/EVP/VP, HR directors
- Heads and directors of employee health and wellbeing
- Total rewards directors
- Chief wellness officers / corporate wellness leaders & managers
- Heads of C&B, heads of employee benefits, remuneration leaders
- Heads of employee experience (EX) and employee engagement
- Wellness champions and advocates
- Corporate wellbeing stakeholders
- Cross-functional wellbeing ambassadors
We can’t wait to showcase our exciting line-up of speakers and sessions. So, stay tuned as we reveal more information on #CWA2023.
If you would like to enquire about speaking opportunities, or suggest topics for 2023, please contact us at email@example.com.
Director, Strategy Planning
Assistant Director, Infuse
Senior Manager, Infuse
HR Director, Asia
Aditi Sharma Kalra
VP of Revenue
Andrew Epaphroditus Tay
Director (Health and Wellbeing)
Head of People & Culture, AP-S
Wellbeing Lead, Singtel Group People & Sustainability
Nutrition and Dietetics Expert
Senior Physiotherapist, Mindfulness for Health Teacher and Clinical Pilates Instructor
Regional Sales Manager
Here’s what past participants from HRO’s rewards & wellness conferences have said:
Excellent organiser, awesome speakers and facilitators!
Payroll and benefits manager
Great insights from industry leaders and service providers!
Senior Manager, People & Culture
Practical and useful sharing by HR professionals across industries
Rewards Manager, APAC
It’s an eye-opener that there’s a lot we can do and give for the total wellbeing of employees.
Memorable – with interesting and relevant topics with good networking.
Sponsors and Partners
Success in business is most often about elevating the ecosystem and delivering value to our partners, so we can grow as a whole.
HRO’s curated conference, Corporate Wellbeing Asia, is an investment opportunity for wellness solutions providers looking to be associated with a credible, progressive, and respected platform.
At the conference, potential sponsors and partners will get a chance to network with 100+ influential corporate wellbeing decision makers. Potential sponsors and partners can work with HRO to:
Moderate a C-suite roundtable conversation
Showcase your solutions at an exhibition booth
Moderate or speak on a panel discussion
Deliver a keynote presentation packed with use cases
Set up future relationship building partnerships based off the event networking
Whether you’re looking to have quality conversations, cement your thought leadership, or generate brand awareness, count on the HRO to customise a partnership opportunity for your needs.
Write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO SHOULD SPONSOR?
- Health & healthcare solution providers & consultants.
- Corporate wellness solution providers & consultants.
- Insurance providers & consultants.
- Physical fitness enablers and experts.
- Financial wellness coaches & providers.
- Digital mental wellness platforms.
- Occupational health experts.
- Wellness coaches & advisors.
- Chronic disease management experts.
- Healthcare software providers.
- Advisors on nutrition, sleep, behaviour modification.
- Personalised mental wellbeing providers.
- Companies specialising in women’s health.
- Health & fitness gamification providers.
- And all other organisations invested in building corporate wellness!
- Organised by trusted pan-Asia media & events brand, Human Resources Online
- Serving the HR community since 2004
- Content read by more than 360,000 users per month (2022)
- More than 226,000 followers on LinkedIn
- Find out more by contacting us: email@example.com