Agenda Day 3
Login to the online platform
Content Marketing Manager
Human Resources Online
TALENT, LEARNING & CULTURE
Panel discussion: Facilitating a learning culture for organisational development
- How can you identify the learning patterns of your current workforce?
- What are some industry best practices to benchmark your L&D measurement tools against?
- Apply different perspectives of competency-based approaches for effective learner outcomes.
Moderator: Yanuar Kurniawan
Head of Organisation, Talent Development, and Organisation Culture
Lazada Indonesia and Lazada Logistics, Indonesia
Panellist: Christina Wong
Learning & Organisational Development Lead, APAC
Panellist: Jagmohan Singh
Head of Life Skills Development & Future Ready Team
Taylor’s University, Malaysia
Panellist: Cynthia Lee Mai
Global Head, Career & Performance
Panellist: Zainubiah Abd Aziz
Custodian of Learning and Development Specialist
PETRONAS Leadership Centre, Malaysia
Embracing people-centric leadership in Industry 4.0
- People @ Industry 4.0 – journey towards digitalization
- Aligning the organisation and people by developing the talents for transformation
- Driving human capital to meet demands of digitisation by planning for solutions
Speaker: Terry Khoo
Vice President, Human Resources
Infineon Technologies, Malaysia
INTERNAL LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
Building internal capabilities through HR change management
- Helping employees see the impact of their learning mindset in the bigger picture.
- How can you instil continuous learning to achieve your organisational vision and goals?
- What are Uttam Toyota’s future plans for its HR change management framework?
Speaker: Rahul Singh
Head, Human Resource
Uttam Toyota, India
All-rounded HRBP excellence: Relationship building with business units to integrate D&I into learning frameworks
- How can HR address the developments on D&I in the learning space?
- Functioning with enough business acumen as a business partner.
- Establishing a culture to innovate through engagement of all line managers from an HR perspective.
Speaker: Ingrid Massey
Director of Talent, Learning and Diversity – Pacific
Panel Discussion: Becoming an influencer: Curating an L&D brand that resonates strongly with employees
- Building credible branding that is socially sustainable in the age of the Internet of Things.
- Turning employees into learned influencers in the talent marketplace.
- Helping employees see how their learning mindset affects the wider scheme of things.
Moderator: Kaustav Chakravarthy
Executive Director and HR Business Partner, Global Human Resources
Johnson Controls- Hitachi Air Conditioning, Inc., Singapore
Panellist: Kanykei Omorova
Assistant Group General Manager Learning & Development
International SOS, Singapore
Panellist: Meghna Shukla
Vice President HR
Barry Callebaut Group, APAC
Panellist: Chee Gay Lim
Group Chief Human Resources Officer
End of day three