Day 3 | 2021
IN-PERSON: Post-conference leadership exchange through focused group discussions
Aditi Sharma Kalra
Human Resources Online
DEVELOP YOUR WORKFORCE AND OPTIMISE YOUR TALENT
L&D and HR leaders get together to brainstorm ways to collaborate, discover the most effective and scalable strategies to target development priorities, share successes and failures in future-proofing workforce skills and capabilities.
HiPO Reset: Building agile career pathing for high-potential talent in dynamic organisations
- How can HR leaders create employee-centric careers adapting to rapid shifts in organisations’ structures, priorities and skills needs?
- How talent leaders can support employee career growth that retains critical skills and boosts organizational resilience?
- How to evolve HiPO talent management strategies to retain the best talent for future leadership positions?
Fueling the future of talent: Building and deploying talent in the digital talent ecosystem
- How CHROs can explore and navigate the impact of digital on the broader talent ecosystem with other executives?
- How can HR leaders apply agile principles and tap into innovative tech to guide the digital-era learning journey?
- How HR leaders can rethink how they go about finding, developing and deploying talent in fundamentally new ways?
L&D for remote workforce: Leveraging learning tech for best-in-class talent development
- How are organisations adapting to the remote work and virtual workforce training and upskilling in light of the pandemic?
- How are HR leaders leveraging learning tech as not just a good-to-have, but a key imperative for L&D success?
- How can HR leaders rapidly adapt and transition existing learning modalities and solutions to upskill their workforce seamlessly?
Addressing talent displacement: Strategies to convert displaced talent into a future asset
- How can progressive organisations preserve relationships with displaced workers, while also leveraging them for future organizational benefits?
- How can HR leaders access this displaced talent pool and make learning fit in line with business needs?
- How can L&D leaders unlock the needed dynamic skilling capability to attract and retain displaced talent pool?
Closing critical skills gap: Skills adjacencies as a powerful alternative skills identification approach
- How can HR and L&D professionals identify opportunities for upskilling or reskilling to meet emerging needs with these adjacencies?
- How can L&D leaders use data to close critical skills gap through skills adjacencies for the most in-demand skills?
- How can leaders apply agile principles with skills adjacencies to guide the digital-era learning journey?
End of Learning and Development Asia Singapore 2021