- With fluctuating global sentiments, what are some of the trends and challenges that are essential for the total rewards team to be aware of?
- What are some of the new tools in the rewards market that professionals can utilise as part of their benefits packages?
- Agility is key in the VUCA world, so how can organisations incorporate agility into their total reward strategy?
Speaker: Sajjad Parmar, Head of Reward – APAC, eBay
In this 40-minute session, PropertyGuru will share its cost-effective agile workforce rewards strategies – think post-covid planning, its return to work setup and how this agile strategy had worked for different markets. Delve into the implementation process; pitfalls and discover if this initiative deserves a recommendation from the company.
Speaker: Almas Ali, Head of Human Resources (Malaysia), PropertyGuru
- Determining the challenges of health and wellbeing in your firm to create targeted benefits offerings for all employees.
- Understanding what HR can do better to deliver innovative and robust solutions for optimal employee engagement results.
- Pinpointing how HR can further support employees’ to gain control over their physical, mental, and financial health to ultimately enrich the employees’ lives and improve productivity levels in the long run.
Speaker: Shah Rouf, CEO, Group Corporate Solutions, AIA Group
- Recognising the value of addressing mental health for the workplace as a whole.
- Responsibility begins with your leaders – identifying risks in the workplace and building the resilience to manage job stress as businesses adapt to new expectations in the new normal.
- How is Dell focusing and shifting its priorities on mental health and evolving its employee initiatives to encourage personal mental health?
Speaker: Samprita Majumder, Global Benefits – APJ Leader, Dell Technologies
- Encouraging employees to venture beyond primary healthcare as part of the total rewards strategy.
- How are progressive organisations targeting clinical and non-communicable conditions in their benefits packages?
- Analysing beyond “one-size-fits-all” health insurance for a competitive benefits package.
Moderator: Aditi Sharma Kalra, Regional Editor, Human Resources Online
Edmund Lim, Chief Corporate Solutions Officer, AIA Group
Vaclav Koranda, Vice-President, Human Resources;member of the Board of Directors, T-Systems Malaysia
- Creating a culture of wellness in your organisation through the power of self-initiative.
- How do you enable employees to take charge of their own wellness?
- Hear from top organisations on their success story implementing innovative means to encourage employees to kick-start their own wellness initiatives.
Aditi Sharma Kalra, Regional Editor, Human Resources Online
Siti Aishah Lassim, Chief Human Resources Officer, Agrobank
Alvin Low, Head of People, Tesco
Ahmad Risdan, Head of Human Resources, Uzma
Joanne Chan, Total Rewards Director, Asia, Sephora Asia
- Determining the relevancy of reward programmes to suit employees’ needs while improving engagement rates.
- How would remuneration models look like moving forward as we embrace an increasingly remote workforce?
- Recognising effective frameworks for HR to measure performance, rewards and productivity for remote employees.
Jerene Ang, Deputy Editor, Human Resources Online
Sharmeel Kaur, Head of Human Resources, DHL Asia Pacific
Dr. Loo Leap Han, Head of Group Human Resources and Administration, KMU Eiscon Holding
Alvin Kanniah, Senior Manager, Ground Team Red
Shatdal Shrivastava, Head of Reward – Asia Pacific and Oceania, Nestlé
- Total rewards strategies are veering towards more agile and practical models in light of ever-changing market conditions.
- Evaluating the effectiveness and costs of your existing and upcoming total rewards initiatives.
- How do you provide the right incentives to the right people, and what is the best way to introduce flexibility in your total rewards model.
Speaker: Sugumaran Vairavappillai, Head, Compensation and Benefits, Centre of Expertise,Group Human Resource Division, Tenaga National Berhad, Malaysia
According to the 2019 Hays Asia Salary Guide, 60% of employees looking for a new job quoted “salary/benefit package” as the reason why, making it the leading factor why employees choose to change jobs.
- Finding the perfect balance in your pay matrix between motivating your employees and controlling labour costs.
- Hear tips on to successfully ensure your pay matrix is reflective of the current market.
- Investigate methods used to design salary range structures to determine the best-fit model for your organisation.
Speaker: Faizal Farouk, Head of Differentiated Remuneration, Human Capital Expertise, Petronas
- Understanding the differences between a voluntary separation scheme and a retrenchment exercise.
- Offering a severance package or compensation under a voluntary separation scheme.
- Offering retrenchment benefits to retrenched employees.
Diana Cheak, Senior Associate, Head of Employment and Industrial Relations Department, MahWengKwai & Associates.
- How do you evolve and blend your rewards practices to keep up with the changing demands of the new demographics in the new normal?
- How can we structure our rewards packages to motivate the younger demographics of workers?
- Moving towards a culture of flexibility and transparency in our rewards strategies.
Speaker: Lynn Ho, Regional HR Manager, Asia Pacific, Rosen Group
- What is the best way to review our business culture and process in order to find the right technological fit to optimise our total rewards strategy?
- How technology has changes the reward and recognition space in your organisation?
- How are companies effectively using technology to upgrade their rewards strategy?
Jerene Ang, Deputy Editor, Human Resources Online
Sulaxmi Prasad, Director, Compensation, Benefits & HRIS, Asia Pacific, Herbalife
Subash Ganapathy, Head of Human Resources, BMW Group Malaysia
Daphne Lin, Chief Human Resources Officer, Treal Technology