- With fluctuating global sentiments, what are some of the trends and challenges that are essential for the total rewards team to be aware of?
- What are some of the new tools in the rewards market that professionals can utilise as part of their benefits packages?
- Agility is key in the VUCA world, so how can organisations incorporate agility into their total reward strategies?
In this 40-minute session, Treal Technology Malaysia will share its cost-effective rewards strategies; the implementation process; pitfalls, and whether this initiative deserves a recommendation from the company.
Speaker: Daphne Lin, CHRO, Treal Technology
- Determining the challenges of health and wellbeing in your firm to create targeted benefits offerings for all employees.
- Understanding what HR can do better to deliver innovative and robust solutions for optimal employee engagement results.
- Pinpointing how HR can further support employees’ to gain control over their physical, mental, and financial health to ultimately enrich the employees’ lives and improve productivity levels in the long run.
Speaker: Shah Rouf, CEO, Group Corporate Solutions, AIA Group
- Dispelling the negative stigma of mental illness in the workplace to reduce presenteeism and absenteeism.
- Identifying risks in the workplace and providing assistance to employees experiencing workplace stress and pressure.
- How to foster employee initiatives to gain control over personal mental wellbeing.
- Encouraging employees to venture beyond primary healthcare as part of the total rewards strategy.
- How are progressive organisations targeting clinical and non-communicable conditions in their benefits packages?
- Analysing beyond “one-size-fits-all” health insurance for a competitive benefits package.
- Creating a culture of wellness in your organisation through the power of self-initiative.
- How do you enable employees to take charge of their own wellness?
- Hear from top organisations on their success story implementing innovative means to encourage employees to kick-start their own wellness initiatives.
Alvin Low, Head of People, Tesco
Abdul Risdan, Head of Human Resources, Uzma
- Determining the relevancy of reward programmes to suit employees’ needs while improving engagement rates.
- How would remuneration models look like moving forward as we embrace an increasingly remote workforce?
- Recognising effective frameworks for HR to measure performance, rewards and productivity for remote employees.
- Total rewards strategies are veering towards more agile and practical models in light of ever-changing market conditions.
- Evaluating the effectiveness and costs of your existing and upcoming total rewards initiatives.
- How do you provide the right incentives to the right people, and what is the best way to introduce flexibility in your total rewards model.
Speaker: V. Sugumaran, General Manager (Compensation & Benefits), Centre of Expertise, Group Human Resource Division, TNB
According to the 2019 Hays Asia Salary Guide, 60% of employees looking for a new job quoted “salary/benefit package” as the reason why, making it the leading factor why employees choose to change jobs.
- Finding the perfect balance in your pay matrix between motivating your employees and controlling labour costs.
- Hear tips on to successfully ensure your pay matrix is reflective of the current market.
- Investigate methods used to design salary range structures to determine the best-fit model for your organisation.
Speaker: Faizal Farouk, Head of Differentiated Remuneration, Human Capital Expertise, Petronas
Hear from Wytinne in this tried & tested session as she shares about an innovative benefit that she implemented; the boons and the banes; the implementation process; what the pitfalls were (if any); how her organisation recovered from them.
Speaker: Wytinne Cheng, Regional HR Director, Jotun Paints
- How do you evolve your rewards practices to keep up with the changing demands of the new demographics?
- How can we structure our rewards packages to motivate the younger demographics of workers?
- Moving towards a culture of flexibility and transparency in our rewards strategies.
Speaker: Lynn Ho, Regional HR Manager, Asia Pacific, Rosen Group
- What is the best way to review our business culture and process in order to find the right technological fit to optimise our total rewards strategy?
- How technology has changes the reward and recognition space in your organisation?
- How are companies effectively using technology to upgrade their rewards strategy?
Sulaxmi Prasad, Director, Compensation, Benefits & HRIS, Asia Pacific, Herbalife
BOOK YOUR SEATS NOW