DAY 1 | 26 JULY 2023
Registration and welcome refreshments
Reimagining total rewards: Thriving in an evolving future of work
- Mitigating wage compression by balancing compensation across levels and addressing pay discrepancies.
- Designing and communicating salary structures that are transparent and equitable to foster a positive company culture.
- Creating a framework for ongoing evaluation and adjustment of salary structures to keep pace with market changes.
Associate Director, Global Incentives & Total Rewards Business Partner
Thriving together: Empowering compensation and benefits professionals for total wellbeing success
- Exploring a collaborative approach between C&B, HR, and stakeholders to develop comprehensive and effective mental health programmes.
- Identifying key components for developing a holistic mental health strategy within a total rewards framework.
- Measuring the impact of programmes by linking mental health support to engagement and organisational performance.
- Fostering long-term sustainability of mental health support programmes through feedback loops and employee engagement for continuous improvement.
Head of Human Resources APAC
Head of Compensation & Benefits, APAC
Skyworks Solutions Inc
Head of Benefits, APAC
Networking coffee break
Digital mental health solutions: Empowering your workforce with personalised wellbeing support
- Explore the role of digital self-help tools, such as mobile apps and online resources, in promoting mental wellness and preventing mental health problems.
- Examine the potential of data analytics and machine learning in identifying individuals at risk of mental health problems and providing targeted support.
- Discuss the challenges of implementing digital solutions for mental wellness and ensuring their effectiveness and accessibility.
Laura Ann Yeo
Head of Sales & Marketing, Corporate Solutions
Enhancing employee engagement: Zooming into the best practices for effective employee wellbeing
Discover how mental wellbeing benefits the workplace, including improved focus, reduced stress, and increased engagement.
Explore practical strategies for promoting mental wellbeing and measure the impact on employee engagement.
Gain insights into how mental wellbeing builds resilience in teams and employees, including supporting them through difficult times with stress management resources and a supportive culture – and leave with actionable strategies.
Founder and CEO
Paying for good for all: Embedding ESG in C&B strategies for sustainable growth
- Gain insights on how HR and Total Rewards play a part in championing ESG issues such as climate change, diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Address the use of ESG based performance targets in employee incentive plans to promote the delivery of the company’s ESG strategy.
Director, Total Rewards, Asia Pacific
Otis Elevator Co
Future-proof offerings: Designing a total rewards package for hybrid workforce
HR professionals need to adjust their total rewards strategies to cater to the changing demands of their employees considering hybrid work arrangements are here to stay. This session aims to equip attendees with the skills necessary to create a total rewards package that satisfies the needs of a hybrid workforce.
The session explores the following:
- What is the significance of flexibility, transparency, and communication in the implementation of a future-proof total rewards package?
- How do you use recognition to drive values-based behaviours at your organisation?
- How to create a rewards package that removes biases and equally recognises remote, flexi, and in-office employees?
Regional Head of Human Resources & Administration (Asia)
Group Head, Total Rewards and Recognition
Director Total Rewards
Networking coffee break
Recognise, reward and communicate: Building a culture of recognition
- Align performance benchmarks with the company’s goals, culture and succession strategy.
- Implement peer-to-peer and manager-led reward and recognition along with effective strategies to drive adoption and usage of your programme.
- Learn effective techniques and tools on how to properly recognise employees and foster a productive and profitable environment.
- Measure rewards’ impact on productivity, engagement, and retention.
Head of Human Resources, APMEA
Breaking from tradition: Shifting to a skill-based rewards strategy
- Identify skill gaps within organisation, enabling employers to develop training programmes that improve employee skillsets and support career development.
- Shift from traditional role-based compensation towards a more flexible, skills-based approach to attract and retain employees with the right skillsets.
- Adapt to the evolving nature of work by prioritising critical, in-demand skills when developing rewards strategies.
Choon Fong Lum
Director (Planning, Performance and Rewards)