Total Rewards Asia Summit is the region’s leading conference where influential HR decision makers across the total rewards spectrum from different industries come together to experience a unique blend of thought leadership and limitless peer-to-peer networking.
Join us if you have dynamic solutions for total rewards, such as employee wellness and healthcare, compensation management, flexi-benefit programmes, family-friendly employee incentives, mental wellness training and more! This is the perfect platform for you to come on board and share your expertise with attendees who are gearing up for future talent challenges in the ever-changing global workforce.
What you can expect as a sponsor:
• Interact with a diverse profile of HR clients across different industries and HR functions within Asia.
• Establish yourself as a thought leader in front of your target audience through keynote sessions, case studies presentations and panel discussions.
PUT YOUR BRAND IN THE SPOTLIGHT
Position yourself as an authority in the industry as a speaker. Build brand awareness through our marketing and promotions.
GET IN FRONT OF YOUR TARGET MARKET
Showcase your solutions to more than 150 HR and C&B/Total Rewards practitioners.
GENERATE LEADS AND NEW CONTACTS
More exposure, more interest. More interest, more leads!
GAIN COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
Build trust in your brand and develop your community.
Who should sponsor?
- Total rewards consulting
- Talent management systems
- Organisational culture building solution providers
- Insurance providers
- Employee financial wellness consulting
- Global benefits consulting and management
- People analytics and tools
- Employee engagement platforms
- Health and wellness applications
- Wellness equipment
- Benefits analytics providers
- Healthcare wearable technology providers…and more!
As the leading player in the HR media field, Human Resources Online is dedicated to ingrain your business at the core of ours.
In the digital world, your customers want genuine, meaningful dialogues. So, are you ready to come on board and activate one of the region’s largest HR network at the Total Rewards Asia Summit?