WEDNESDAY, 25 October 2023
Aditi Sharma Kalra
The shifting talent landscape in Indonesia: Unleashing the power of transformation
- Gain insights into the key drivers of change and talent transformation processes to ensure competitiveness and relevance.
- Navigate the workforce strategy flaws and global competitiveness constraints faced in Indonesia through innovative approaches.
- Respond to changing market dynamics and seizing opportunities through adaptive talent strategies.
Thriving in the new world of work: Addressing the talent gap and the phenomenon of quiet quitting
- Gain insights into the challenges faced by industries due to the talent pool not being as large as the industry’s demands and requirements.
- Explore strategies to attract top talent despite the limited pool, including the role of technology.
- Understand the signs of quiet quitting, such as decreased productivity, lack of enthusiasm, and reduced collaboration, and activate line managerial development to combat these.
Championing workplace experience: Creating a desired workplace for employees to thrive
- Learn the importance of workplace experience in driving employee engagement and retention.
- Gain insights into the key elements of a desired workplace experience that supports employees’ growth.
- Understand how to champion workplace experience as a key driver of organisational success and growth.
Chief of People & Corporate Strategy
Head of People Business Partner
Adhika Widya Sena
Human Resources Director
Grow your talent, faster: Building the one true competitive advantage to outpace competition
- In a world where innovation cycles are accelerating rapidly, how does reducing time to peak-performance and growing more top talent, help CHROs build market-leading organisations?
- Where do current performance and talent management practices fall short, and how can talent leaders sell change internally to develop more top talent?
- Pivoting to ‘performance enablement’ – a deliberate motion to improve individual performance, develop and coach top talent, and help people grow faster in their career.
Co-founder and People Science Leader
Promoting from within: Optimising talent mobility for a zero-external hiring approach
- Discover strategies to identify and nurture high-potential employees and create a robust internal talent pool through comprehensive development programmes.
- Foster a culture of continuous learning and personal advancement by encouraging employees to acquire new skills, expand their knowledge, and adapt to evolving business needs.
- Learn how to identify key roles within your organisation, assess potential successors, and develop tailored succession plans to ensure seamless transitions and maintain business continuity.
Vice President of Human Capital
Navigating the talent crisis in Indonesia: Strategies for thriving in the digital age
- Explore the impact of technological advancements on the local workforce and reasons why the market is facing a digital skills shortage.
- Discover the specific roles and emerging job requirements in Indonesia’s digital economy and learn how to develop a talent pipeline with the right mix of skills to drive organisational success.
- Identify effective strategies for addressing the digital skills gap in Indonesia through targeted upskilling and reskilling initiatives.
Human Resources & Inclusion Director
British American Tobacco Indonesia
Steven Augustino Yudiyantho
Senior Vice President of Human Capital Strategy & Talent Management
Chief Human Resources Officer
Chief Executive Officer
Cultivating leadership excellence: Elevating leadership capability in developing future leaders
- Understand the shift from great attrition to great adaptation by creating a strong leadership identity.
- Evaluate traditional vs. contemporary leadership development strategies
- Learn how to democratise the imparting of new-age leadership skills such as empathy, sustainability, and maturity across all levels in the organisation.
Cultivating a healthy corporate culture: Embracing talent’s values and motivations to uplift Indonesia’s society
- Understand the key steps in developing an effective culture change strategy
- Gain deeper knowledge how adopting modern management styles, such as holacracy, can serve as a catalyst for culture change
- Working towards keeping talent productive and finding the right organisational model to support hybrid working
Human Capital Director
Competing on the world stage: Harnessing Indonesia’s talent potential to achieve global competitiveness
- Gain a deeper understanding of the crucial role that HR and talent leaders play in driving national competitiveness.
- Discover innovative approaches to equip graduates with necessary competencies for success in evolving business landscapes.
- Learn strategies for talent readiness, acquisition, retention, and development to build a high-performing internationally-renowned workforce.
Human Capital Strategy Director
Senior Vice President of Talent
GM of Talent Acquisition and Talent Management
Mayapada Healthcare Group
Aditi Sharma Kalra