- Identifying gaps to address best-fit rewards schemes aligned with workforce needs.
- Addressing the full spectrum of total rewards components for modern-day employees: pay, benefits, wellbeing, and career and development to reduce attrition rates.
- Running an intensive communication plan to ensure a high level of uptake and employee appreciation.
Keynote speaker: Aakash Mehta, Vice President, Total Rewards, Mastercard
- Including career development as part of the total rewards strategy to drive high performance.
- Learn how Infineon Technologies successfully leveraged on career development to value employees as business partners in the talent management journey.
- Building upon employee recognition and career mobility to retain and engage talent.
Speaker: Ajayan Ramachandran, Head – Personnel & Leadership Development, Human Resources, Infineon Technologies, Asia Pacific
- Determining the challenges of health and wellbeing in your firm to create targeted benefits offerings for all employees.
- Understanding what HR can do better to deliver innovative and robust solutions for optimal employee engagement results.
- Pinpointing how HR can further support employees’ to gain control over their physical, mental and financial health to ultimately enrich the employees’ lives and improve productivity levels in the long run.
Speaker: Shah Rouf, CEO, Group Corporate Solutions, AIA Group
- Safeguarding the jobs of older workers through a fair wage system.
- Fostering a motivated and productive business environment through comprehensive retirement benefits.
- Rewarding beyond CPF contribution rates to improve retirement security.
Speaker: Senior representative, Prudential
- How to effectively incentivise employees’ performances and behaviours through a tiered commission structure?
- Promoting clear, communicative relationships with employees to motivate and retain key staff.
- How do you provide the right incentives to the right people, and what is the best way to introduce bonus initiatives in your total rewards model?
Speaker: Arun Kaimal, HR Director, Danaher Water Quality Platform, Asia Pacific
- Determining the relevancy of reward programmes to suit employees’ needs while improving engagement rates.
- How would remuneration models look like moving forward as we embrace an increasingly remote workforce?
- Recognising effective frameworks for HR to measure performance, rewards and productivity for remote employees.
Jacely Voon, General Manager, Human Capital & CSR, Fuji Xerox Singapore
John Tan, Chief HR and Administrative Officer, TG Global
- Dispelling the negative stigma of mental illness in the workplace to reduce presenteeism and absenteeism.
- Identifying risks in the workplace by providing assistance to employees experiencing workplace stress and pressures.
- How to design employee initiatives to gain a better understanding of mental illness.
Jerene Ang, Deputy Editor, Human Resources Online
Samprita Majumder, Global Benefits Leader (APJ), Dell Technologies
Tina Sharma, Senior Vice President and Head, Human Resource, State Bank of India, Singapore
Rosemary Soong, Director, Group HR, National Healthcare Group
Ray Tan, Director C&B, APAC MEA, Allergan
- Identifying innovative benefits beyond healthcare as part of the total rewards strategy.
- How are progressive organisations addressing clinical and non-communicable conditions in their benefits package?
- Analysing beyond “one-size-fits-all” health insurance to design a competitive benefits package.
Speaker: Alvin Fu, Chief Corporate Solutions Officer, AIA Group
In this 40 minute session, JT International Singapore will speak about an innovative benefit initiative that they have implemented, the boons and the banes; the implementation process; what the pitfalls were (if any); how it recovered from them; and whether this initiative deserves a recommendation.
Speaker: Olga Stankiewicz, People & Culture Director, JT International Singapore
In this 40 minute session, IKEA Southeast Asia will share its pay equity journey (from “equal work, equal pay” to “gender pay equity”); the considerations; the implementation process; and whether this initiative deserves a recommendation from the company.
Speaker: Ker Ying Tiang, Head of Rewards, IKEA Southeast Asia
- Adapting a business mindset to articulate the proposition value of your total rewards initiatives to top management.
- Presenting an authentic employee value proposition (EVP) to drive business goals in turbulent times.
- Evaluating the effectiveness and costs of your existing and upcoming total rewards initiatives.
Speaker: Chia Yei, Group Rewards Lead, RGE
- Identifying and refining predictive workforce analytics to better achieve future talent gaps.
- Optimising HR analytics to effectively communicate business value to key stakeholders.
- Looming complications when HR struggles to determine trends and anticipate future workforce behaviour and organisational needs.
Speaker: Sandeep Girotra, CHRO – Emerging Markets, Xylem Incorporation
BOOK YOUR SEATS NOW